Hello, Hongkong

23 August 2014

It feels incredible to be out of the country, putting all the college stress away for a while. Hong Kong is my dream destination, I have always been so fascinated by this country and when I had the chance to go there I made sure to enjoy every bit of it. I didn't like the fact that I only had 4 days to roam around the city but there is nothing I could do so I just maximized my stay. Following an itinerary is not my thing, as much as possible when I go to other places it's spontaneous. I'm not really fond of following strict schedules or going to travel agencies and look up for tour guides. I would rather get lost, talk to strangers and just be anonymous in a city I have never been before because those type of memories never fade easily.


For my simple #ootd, I wore an Aztec dress I bought in Mongkok for 40 HK dollars and added a DIY cover-up to give a bohemian touch to my outfit. I don't want to go over-the-top with this look so I decided to stick with the neutrals. The sunnies I'm wearing here is originally my Mom's (as usual) but since it looked good on me, it is already mine. Sorry, Mom :p


Bag: Michael Korrs | Sandals: Parisian | Dress: Ladies' Market (Mongkok) | Sunnies: Sunnies by Charlie


Hong Kong City



On the way back to Regal Airport Hotel (our home away from Home) 



Have you been to Hong Kong lately? Share your experience! 

Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.