We Made History #NewGloriettaVibe

30 November 2012



 Last night, I went to this amazing runway show and the best thing about it is that I was part of it. I was part of the fashion history. Booyeah! what fashion history? oh nothing we just beat the WORLD RECORD OF MOST PEOPLE WALKING ON THE CATWALK you know with a total of 2,255 models. No biggie. Really. Hahaha! Kidding! Anyway, the experience was surreal. I have never thought in my whole life I would be part of something like that I guess dreams do come true  (well, only if you really work hard on it)  Not only did I get to experience walking on the runway but  I also got to meet amazing people. Models, actors, singers, artist, bloggers you name it! and also I gained a new friend! Hi Brian Eusebio! 




Being part of this show is something I will cherish forever. Its something I have dreamed of all my life! People might think I’m overreacting and stuff but I believe “one will never understand until one experience it” The thing about fashion modeling is it’s misunderstood by a lot of people they think modeling is an “easy job”. It isn’t. Modeling is not just about walking and earning money process but it also teaches you values such as patience and trust (in yourself). Once you have patience and trust in yourself I can assure you you’ll have this “screw-those-sleepless-night-screw-those-stressful-rehearsals-I’m-going-to-rock-this-show” attitude. So if you really want to pursue modeling, my advice is just be open to new possibilities and be original. Make yourself unforgettable to people... in a good way of course! Lastly, just remember: If you want something, don't just wish for it, go for it! ;) 






Want to know more about the runway show?  Here you go :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

Have a nice day && stay sassy! x



5 comments

  1. really nice post:)

    http://sennierealny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky! :D

    iamdanelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy that you got to fulfill your dream and you got to meet a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look great up there =) massive well done.

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.