Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid

24 April 2013


Why Sun Cellular Plan 600 and Plan 999 is The Good Choice in Postpaid? 


Saskia Sacro for Samsung Grand Duos Plan 999



Well simple... I've been a Sun Cellular postpaid subscriber for quite some time now, it has made my life a lot easier and lighter. Paying my monthly bills is a cinch and affordable since I can set aside enough to cover my budget expenses for the month. My family loves traveling by land all over the Philippines, having Sun Cellular as my service provider enables me to access the world wide web in the palm of my hand. It allows me quick access and reliable reception in any part of the Philippines, in land and in the sea. :)





Another good thing about Sun Cellular is; it has versatile choices to suit the needs of the broad spectrum of society! Making it a very accessible tool that bridges the different class divisions. It is also more convenient for those who are still starting out in life like me. It allows us to participate in the goings on of our world and the global community. So what are you waiting for? Make a good choice and get the Sun Cellular Plan now! 


Denim Top: Guess Jeans
Belt: Zara
Headband: H&M

2 comments

  1. Hey! Great post I just came across your blog and I love it! It would be amazing if you could visit my blog too.I follow you from now so please Followed back ♥
    KariotakiS grafeio teleton grafeio teleton kariotakis kariotakis
    teletes kariotakis teletes kariotakis iraklio teletes kariotakis kriti Kariotakis!!!!
    congratulations on the blog, I would like to exchange links with you and we follow each other.
    A huge greeting from kariotakis
    Congratulations on the blog, I would like to exchange links with you and we follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, we just found out your blog and we like it !
    Mayeb we can follow each other, on GFC, facebook and Bloglovin ?
    Let us know and keep it up <3

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.