Trip To Calaguas Island: 05-04-2013

4 May 2013


Hi everyone! As promised, I'm going to talk about my trip to Calaguas Island. The night before my parents told us that we're going to the beach, I wasn't so excited since I knew its going to be another loooong boring trip. With a total of 8 hours including the 2 hours boat ride to the island, imagine how exhausting that is. But... the moment I saw the white sand, the clear blue sky and the cool sea breeze, everything suddenly changed! 



3 full bags for a 3 day trip. Hash tag blogger duties ;) hope you guys will like the pictures just like I do! Credits to Dad and Mom for the photos.






Our limousine service (what can you expect?)



 Our beach house kubo 



The flora of my country is truly breathtaking


If there's such a thing as the "Tropics of Sir Galahad" this is it. 



The life...


Tom and Jerry from behind. Lol!


 My baby brother's dilemma, a message for his girlfriend (tsk tsk!) ;)


This is what I feel inside... free and easy!






How can one describe the enchantment of a beautiful sunset?  


Mind you, this is not a sunset but the sunrise.


This beats typing on the keyboard


 This unspoiled spot in the world is truly paradise on earth... It's More Fun In The Philippines!

(Calaguas Island is located 2 hours boat ride from Paracale, Camarines Norte)

Stay Sassy! 

4 comments

  1. Wow looks wonderful!!! Nothing beats a good trip!!!xx


    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos so much. And the photo of your brother with his message for his girlfriend is so sweet! :"> Are you a dancer? You have a great body figure :)


    Miss Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! Truly breathtaking yung scenery! I'm so jelly right now! HAHAH :D

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.