Complete Opposite: 07-21-2013

21 July 2013


Hey guys and girls! I know I've been away for awhile, that's because I was hotel hopping for 5 days with my Aunt who just came home from Europe. It was difficult being separated from my blog even for a few days but then again, Family always comes first. Besides, its not all the time I get to spend some quality time with my Aunt A.K.A Fashiontita. Sincere apology to my readers and especially to my dear sponsors, I will make it up to you guys! I promise :) 


For today's look, I'm wearing a Cropped Top matched with the famous Skater skirt from my blog sponsor Moda and Stile . Skater skirts are a must-have these days! It is very comfy and stylish at the same time. Perfect for everyday use. I suggest you to check out Moda and Stile's online shop and find amazing pieces in a very affordable price :)


This set (Top and Skirt) costs for about Php400 only. Worth every penny!


I love everything about this cropped top except that I'm the complete opposite of the word printed on it. In fact, I can't imagine myself as a dork. Though sometimes I tend to be socially inept depending on the situation or who I am with.



The newest member of my shoe collection. I'll be telling more about this heels on my next post.


Hooray for my new bag! I'd like thank Impulse Co. for sending this bucket bag over and for sponsoring my 2nd birthday giveaway :) 

Cropped Top: Moda and Stile
Skater Skirt: Moda and Stile
Bucket Bag: Impulse Co.

Stay Sassy! 




3 comments

  1. You looks pretty with all that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute skirt :)



    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. That's so affordable. Gonna check that out :D


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.