20 Ways You Can Be The Best Friend Ever

20 May 2014


Nicole and I have been best friends for more than a year now... remembering our High School days I can't believe we ended up as best of friends. Back then we never shared stories nor hang together, though we were in the same clique, I never felt comfortable being around her. I can even recall the time when I told one of our friends that I get envious whenever they choose to hang out with her more than me. I guess, that's just one of the High School dramas. My mistake was I quickly arbitrate her instead of getting to know the person first. It was a lesson learned for me because when I finally got the chance to know Nicole we suddenly clicked! 

Throughout the years we spent as best friends I learned that best friends are always there for you no matter what, who will listen and help you at any cost. Someone who will always be there for you... who wont judge you, and will accept you for who you are. You can share secrets with them and know that the world won't know the next day. You can cry on their shoulder and know that they care. Someone who you can depend on and trust completely. A person you love, and that means a lot to you.

So if you have a best friend that you cherish the most, this post is for you! Here are my TOP 20 ways that you can be the Best Friend Ever:

1. Comfort your best friend in times of sorrow

2. Don't let her do stupid things alone


3. Share a good laugh

4. Love your best friend with all your heart 


5. Give your best friend full support in all his or her endeavors

6. If your friend is going through a rough time, be supportive of him or her and try to be helpful in any way possible

7. Remind your best friend of all the unique and special gifts he or she offers this world

8. Never back stab a friend at all cost!


9. Give your best friend a hand up when she's down

10. Trust each other

11. Be trust worthy



12. Be loyal

13. When both of you gets in a fight, try to work things out as soon as possible 

14. Stick up for you best friend

15. Spend time together



16.Learn to listen

17. Avoid expectations

18. Accept them for who they are. Don't try to change them and don't judge them.

19. Always stay true to you best friend or any friend!

(c) Mary Grace Tuzaon

20. And lastly, when your friend is feeling down and alone always remember that a real friend calls. With GoUnli20, it’s now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it’s just P20 for unli calls, 15mb of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don’t call me, I’ll call you!


GOUNLI20

Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.