MY BUSY DAY

6 February 2016



Growing up aside from being a Flight Attendant, I've also dreamed of becoming a Pre-school Teacher. However, this dream was cut short when I failed to make it to the list of passers under this course and was redirected to the course I just recently graduated from. I told myself, maybe being a pre-school teacher isn't really what I was destined to do, so instead of being depressed about the whole fiasco, I grew to love Psychology and is more determined to fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a Flight Attendant. Just last month, my Mom offered me a temporary "job" and that is to serve as my little brothers' tutor while I wait for my application results in Philippine Airlines. Well, of course I said yes! :) 




Being a tutor is no easy task especially since both of them are still in gradeschool. Notwithstanding the fact that I need to recall my lessons from 10 years ago, it also requires me to have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for teaching and, above all, patience. Anyone can be a tutor but without all these, it won't be enjoyable for both the teacher and the student. Ever since I started tutoring my brothers, I've become even more busy. Juggling blogging, attending events and teaching. It came to the point that I wished life had a "pause button" and taking a break from all my obligations is necessary sometimes. 


We always push ourselves to accomplish as much as we can in a day, never stopping until we’re sure we’ve done an excellent job. At the end of our productive day, when all the boxes of our to-do list have been ticked, don’t you believe you deserve to treat yourself and indulge in what makes you feel special?  

For many women, this treat means a shopping spree on payday weekends, or an occasional trip to the spa – but with the ton of things you go through daily, you deserve an indulgent treat waiting for you at the end of each busy day. And what could be more indulgent than bathing with perfume?


The new LUX Perfumed Bar Soap and Body Wash Collection allows us to bathe with Perfume Every Day, and promises to be the luxurious indulgent treat every woman deserve – ending our busy days with #LUXNights. With fine fragrances crafted by Perfume Experts from New York, London and Paris, LUX offers us different scents to choose from such as Magical Spell, Soft Touch, White Impress and Love Forever. My favorite is the White Impress!


On February 2, 2016 at the House of LUX in SM Makati’s Beauty Hall, LUX talked about how women of today deserve to treat themselves after a long busy day by bathing with perfume with LUX body Wash. Brand Ambassador, Solenn Heusaff, together with the LUX team, also demonstrated just how to do this by launching her online film showing how her ‘Busy Days deserve #LUXnights, and sharing a simple yet indulgent way to treat yourself. Catch Solenn’s #LUXNights video here: 


With the new LUX Perfumed Bath Collection, every busy day will now be celebrated with an indulgent #LUXnight that every woman deserves.


Because I believe all of you busy ladies deserve #LUXnights, I will be picking 3 winners who will be taking home LUX products and merchandise starting today until February 17! (You have 10 days to go). 

Mechanics:

1. Post a photo of you of you on the go or how you go about your daily life on Instagram
2. Talk about your "busy days" in your caption and tell me why you deserve #LUXnights
3. Tag me (@saskiasacro) and @LUXph with the hashtags #LUXNights and #BatheWithLux

Please follow the mechanics stated above. Otherwise you will be disqualified. Blog giveaway runs until February 17, 11:59pm. Winners will be announced the next week!

To know more about #LUXnights, visit www.houseoflux.com.ph

Stay Sassy! ❤

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.