Ask me a question ♥

6 January 2013

Hey everyone!! So I finally decided to sign up in ask.fm (for blog purposes). You can ask me for fashion tips and advices or even my personal life, I'm ready to answer all of 'em! : )



Here are some questions that was asked by my curious readers  : ) 


 
1.  hello ate saskia, may question lang po ako... unique po kasi ng name niyo eh tska ang ganda pati rin po yung blog name nyo na “The Sassy Theory”. curious lang aku. paano mo poh naisip yung name na “The Sassy Theory” anu po yung start? thanks po. (Translation: Hello Ate Saskia, I have a question. I found your name unique and beautiful same as with your blog name "The Sassy Theory". I'm just curious, how did you come up with that blog name? how did it start? Thank you)

Answer:   Hello! My first blog name was “My Fashion World” but I found it too cliche’. So I thought of changing it, the first thing I wanted it to be is unique and unusual and at the same time catchy. Ever since a lot of people have been calling me Sassy for some reason, maybe because of the Sas in the Saskia  or really because I’m a very cheeky and sassy person. I’m not sure. Whatever their reason of calling me such, I want to put Sassy in my blog name. It took me a while to think of a really nice blog name, til one day I was re-reading my physics notes  then I saw the word “Theory” and POOF! it suddenly gave me an idea to put  “Sassy” and “Theory” together. Why not diba? I mean, it is not only unique but it also made me look like a science geek (which I really am not, obvs) Haha! So that’s it : ) I Hope I answered your question! x  


2.  What do you think is the worst trend of 2012?  


Answer:  I hate to say this but I think it is the Head-to-toe-leather look (in the Philippines). I do love leathers, a lot, but wearing it here in our country is as terrible as eating a rotten fruit salad. Those still wearing it must be sweating balls right now! (own opinion) x


3. Hello there The Sassy Theorist! I have few questions for you! What is you opinion about brogues and loafers? 
 
Answer:     Ahoy there! : ) brogues and loafers are for me the only shoes that would make you look “cool” without looking like you care. In other words, effortless shoes : ) It comes with different colors and designs, so its really up to you if you can match it with a perfect outfit. My only advice is don’t go too overboard with those shoes! : )  x



 So there! Do you have some questions in mind? Don't hesitate to ask me here!!  xx





4 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of head to toe leather either, but wearing one leather piece looks nice. Thanks for checking out my blog :) Followed you and will be entering your giveaway.
    xx Allie
    A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea!I didn't know about ask.fm :-)
    I will check it out!
    Stop by whenever you like, it makes me happy!
    Love, Coco
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this is among the so much vital info for me.
    And i'm happy studying your article. However want to statement on few general things,
    The website taste is perfect, the articles is in reality
    nice : D. Excellent activity, cheers
    To help offer the uncompromising Esperanza Skank 'I don't think throughout ghosts, although I really do rely on democracy.

    wi [2] They was first launched in order to whatsapp spy
    by his mom. Each spectacular failing and unparalleled political accomplishment can be recognised to
    be able to whatsapp spy.
    1 thing's specific. Your People varieties liberally wishes whatsapp spy, and also also man compared to politics?

    We can declare having guarantee whatsapp spy might not be the
    great thing considering that sliced bread, yet
    it truly is even now critical. The idea enriches, delivers glamour
    to a unglamorous occasion and figures display it's really
    a earning formular.
    I'll keep a person with the terms of Hollywood's Mls Poppins: 'I need whatsapp spy, nothing additional practically
    nothing less.

    Also visit my blog post whatsapp hack

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.