School Diaries: My Ears Can See 09-21-2013

21 February 2013

My blog title is a bit random but you would know the reason at the end of this post :p Anyway, this is what I wore to school today! Oh God, I'm getting really addicted with paisley prints. It's feminine and at the same very quirky. Got this paisley printed dress from Betty (SM GTW) for less than 600.00 pesos! Such a steal! 





Wedge: Tonic



Hand-Made Bracelet: Dare To Be Fab. Like their page on Facebook and get stoked with their affordable and pretty hand-made bracelets! 




 Earrings: Be Always Fierce. Do you get now why "My Ears Can See" is my blog title? :)

Stay Sassy 



11 comments

  1. please make a blog post of your house! i wanna see!! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with the shoes

    SORTEIO GIVEAWAY
    http://fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt/2013/02/giveaway-thboxes.html?showComment=1361445852368#c4647825233444551218

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're cute! I`m completely in love with your dress!
    I'm following u, I invite u to follow my blog
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Fabulous! xx

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look, it's a mix of a lot of things. I love the patterns, the colours of your shoes and dress and those strange earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! I like how you made it even more colorful with the shoes! :)

    www.sequinvision.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pic :))

    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.