Human Rainbow: 03-01-2013

1 March 2013


Today I've decided to unleash my hippie side again but this time with a modern touch. I tried all sorts of bottoms to match with this cute dream catcher print top from Sassi Boutique and we all know to look "hippitiezed" we should wear something faded, torn, or even patched jeans/shorts. But since I'm that type of person who looooooves experimenting on different pieces I ended up wearing this Aztec skirt I bought from Bubbles. Hmm, don't you love the combination? 



This pale pink headpiece definitely brought out the hippie in me! 


To not look too carried away with the colors, I chose to wear this black pumps from Parisian.





Aztec Skirt: Bubbles


Pink Headpiece: SM Accessories

Do you want to get Sassy Theorized? E-mail your pictures at saskiasacro@gmail.com with your Name, Age and Twitter URL! x

Stay Sassy

6 comments

  1. Skirt and top together are so cute! :) What does it mean to get sassy theorized?

    Hope you can visit my bloggie now too! ::)

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're good, my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely hippie chic!! love head wrap.. :)

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via gfc, bloglovin, lookbook and facebook! Let me know! Stop by me soon!xx

    With love ♥
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the aztec print of the skirt. x
    http://thediamondhaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.