17 September 2013



Hey everyone! How are you all been doing? Sorry, but I'm going to make this post a little quick than the usual. As you all know this is a late overdue post, I was supposed to publish this 3 days ago but apparently it obliterate from my mind due to massive college workload... (excuses, excuses). Well, I'm not here to rant about my college life over and over and over again, I'm pretty sure you all understand where I'm coming from. 





Anyway, my look for the day is a mix of rock and country, more like Cher Lloyd meets Taylor Swift type of thing. To be honest, I'm not really into "rock-ish" pieces but I tried it out (for a change) and incorporated it with my bohemian style. I hope you like it! 






Top: Forever 21
Houndstooth Shorts: Shop in Hongkong
Litas: Parisian
Accessories: Bedazzled
Bag: Juicy Couture

What do you think of my chic and out-of the box look? (You may share your thoughts at the comment box below)
Stay Sassy! 

P.S: I might be M.I.A for a little while but I'll get back with a big surprise! Bye!

8 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love those heels.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! especially your necklace!

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, love the hat and top.You look fabulous!
    Come to visit me when you have a time.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit! loving the fringed top and that perfect hat!!

    Em
    Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.