Wild Spirit: 09-03-2013

3 September 2013


 Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I updated this blog, I have been kind of busy this past few weeks that I had to do away with blogging for a while... college hits. Well let's just hope that I'll be back for good, I won't make any promises but I'll do my best. Count me on that!



Before I start with this post, let me just say that I absolutely missed each and everyone of you. Most especially your comments and feedback that gives tug in my heartstrings! I've been receiving tons of flattering messages and fashion related questions on my social media accounts lately and I'd like to personally thank everyone for believing and supporting me all the way :) In fact, I won't be doing all these things without your love and support... cheesy/cliche' but nonetheless true. Flying kiss for you!



For my comeback post, I decided to channel out another of my classic bohemian looks by wearing neutral colored pieces. 



Oh look... A new addition to my bag collection! I love everything about this bag despite its itty-bitty size. Actually before this shoot I've already used the bag in school and my friends just loved it. A massive thanks to DFab Shop for sending this over! Do check them out on Facebook, guys ;) 




Last but not the least, I'd like to thank one of my closest blogger friend Jamsy Perez for this gorgeous Maxi Pants. You surely know my taste! Love you, Jam.

Maxi Pants: Jewels
Crocheted Top: Hongkong
Shoes: Parisian
Accessories: SM Accessories
Bag: DFab Shop

Stay Sassy! 


5 comments

  1. These maxi pants are really gorgeous, look wonderful on you! Such a special, delicate outfit, you are such a charming young lady!
    Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww how sweet of you Alexandra! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Love the overall look! And looking good Sassy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.