Smile

5 December 2013



Do you catch yourself in a situation where you feel really happy and optimistic? Then all of a sudden the next day, you feel extremely low and out-of place? Well, that happens. At first, I thought I have some kind of serious bipolar disorder but then I found out that almost all teenagers had felt the same thing at some point. For example, my situation, yesterday I felt so happy about how everything went. I had that I-am-on-top-of-the-world moment and I couldn't stop smiling. Then today, didn't go well as compared to yesterday. Just when I thought things were running smoothly, someone had to "intentionally" ruin it. That's when I concluded, it's not possible to be happy all the time. You can get to a point in your life where you're happy with the way things are (like career, family, friends), but to be happy all the time is not possible. I learned that sadness comes and it's okay to be wishy washy at this age. Now, onto my outfit for today...


Basically, my look is inspired by Emma Watson's shoot for Teen Vogue! I wanted to see if I could pull off a print-on-print outfit without looking like I'm trying too hard. I would normally say no to most pattern mixing but I liked how the two patterns really complement each other without clashing at all. Here's a tip: It's alright to mix patterns as long as they have a similar color, scale and patterns.



I topped off my #ootd by wearing this elegant necklace from SM Accessories and lovely shades from Sunnies by Charlie. What do you think? 


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Landmark
Flats: Solemate
Bag: DFab Shop
Necklace: SM Accessories


Not now or will their ever be anyone who always keeps a smile on every minute of every hour of every day. It is quite impossible simply because people will go through difficult times. But then at some point, we all have to accept the harsh reality of life and move on from it. Smiling is the only way out... :)


Oh hi Cyd


Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.