Guess Who's Back

14 April 2014




*cue Eminem's song* Guess who's back. Back Again. Sassy's back. Tell a Friend. Hahaha!

Wow can't believe it's been 2 months since the last time I checked this blog! I've been very busy with school and training that I barely have time with anything including this... but I have to admit, all the sacrifices I made is worth it in the end. We won the Pump Up The Animo 6 (an inter-collegiate cheer leading competition) and successfully represented the #TeamCLA!

Anyway, here's my comeback post for everyone! Special thanks to my Dad and Mom for bringing me to Caleruega in Batangas for this photoshoot. My parents took time to bring me to Batangas, otherwise they could have been somewhere else doing something more important than this one. I feel really special and appreciative. Thanks :)



Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and Wedding Accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Women's Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men's clothing, Children's Toys, Shoes, Lifestyle Products and many more great items. Their aim is to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at factory direct prices along with highly professional customer service to our many customers all over the world.

I decided to go all out for this shoot and I wore my new favorite skirt from Sammy Dress. I like the texture of the skirt plus how it complements well with my skin. I find leopard prints easy to mix and match with, but I guess it's also agreeable that animal prints in general tend to overdo a look. I made sure this one didn't, so instead of matching it with an over the top layer I settled with a simple black bustier and a classy gold and black necklace from Sammy Dress. I topped it off with my overused black pumps from Parisian. 

By the way, I'd like to thank Sammy Dress for the skirt and necklace! Honestly, you might find this overreacting but I really couldn't put into words the first time I opened the email from one of their staff and asked me to choose whatever I want from their shop! More so, when the package finally arrived and I was able to try the clothes on. Thank you so much to the people behind Sammy Dress! More collaborations to come, hopefully :) 


I feel really bad for not updating this blog like it used to before, things are running quite different now and I'm still in the process of adjusting with the change. However, I promise starting this summer (and after I pass this freakin' paper I'm currently working on) things will go back to the usual! I'll start updating MORE via my Twitter and Instagram of what's happening around. I'm so so so so excited to show you my other outfit looks which I tend to spoil (you'd know if you're my Instagram follower) hahaha! 


While writing this blog post I'm also thinking about how to make my blog interesting. I've been in the blogging industry for 2 years now but I still couldn't think of any way I could make my blog BETTER. Instead of  just doing collaborations with online shops, I'm thinking of collaborating with fellow bloggers, photographers or friends too. I dunno, just to add a bit of fun in here I guess. What do you think, though? I've been pondering it for quite a while now, I've had a lot in mind but time seems to always be lacking. 

Let's see what happens next...




What do you think of my comeback look? 
Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.