Teenager No More

29 June 2014

I'm 20 years old.... so, what now? 

They said that the 20s are for having fun and making up for the lost freedom during your teen years but I thought otherwise. Sure, real life starts in the 30s or in the 40s but the truth is... real life begins NOW. This is the age where you get to learn to live independently, make your own decisions and be more responsible. For short, it should be taken seriously. To be honest, I'm not ready for any of those things yet, heck, my mental age is still of a 13 year old fangirl. But what I've learned about life so far is it goes by so quick. Far too quick to sit down and ask a question like "how to get a life?". Fortunately, with the help of my family, friends and even acquaintances I finally realized that I'm already living it. If you think your life is going nowhere - THINK AGAIN. Sitting around and being a bum won't bring you anywhere (duh), remind yourself to go out and do something productive. Having a traditional "Dear Diary" journal, a planner or even a bucket list helps too! Never make a habit of waiting for anything to happen because in reality, it won't unless you work your a** off. Take every opportunity that comes your way and give it your best shot :) 

I don't want to keep this post lengthy like the usual, so I'm just going to leave you with these incredible pictures taken by my Dad (plus Ed Sheeran lyrics). I hope this makes up for my long hiatus! 


All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I


Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one


And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide


Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one



Anyway before I go, just a quick reminder: I'll be having a belated birthday giveaway on my next post and I'm encouraging everyone to join because I will be giving away something I made with love. Sounds good? Yes? Well, keep your eyes peeled for the mechanics and the prizes. Can't wait :) 

And thank you thank you thank you for your birthday greetings! It is so overwhelming and I couldn't be more happy. I love each and everyone of you x 

Okay... I'm going to shut up now...

Stay Sassy! ❤

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.