Back on Black

5 October 2014


I had a serious writer's block this past few months and it was the worst. To make matters even worse, I was supposed to post this look last month and it was only tonight that I had the urge to finally publish it. This is just crazy. Anyway, enough of the serious stuff and let's go on with my outfit. 


For today's look (I mean tonight), I decided try the black-on-black ensemble, something I haven't done in a while. The first time I saw this high-waist pants in Stradivarius (Glorietta Branch) I was immediately captivated and never hesitated on buying it. In fact, I already have a number of clothes ready to match it with. I'm just saying, you'll see more of this trendy pants in my future posts *wink* 


Since my look is already leaning on the business-casual category, I wore this faux leather jacket also from Stradivarius to give it a little twist. To finish it off, I paired it with this flesh-colored ankle strap heels and classy bag. What do you think of the combination?


Jacket: Stradivarius | Pants: Stradivarius | Heels: Stradivarius | Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo


SOOO... hello. Oh gosh, how I missed blogging and talking to everyone! I feel like I'm slowly drifting away from the World Wide Web (which is supposed to be a good thing) but is not for me. I have a lot of things to tell you guys but I'll just save it for the next post. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and have a good night. I love you all.


Stay Sassy 

Credits to: Nicole Silva

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.