BREATHTAKING BATANGAS

30 December 2014


Ahhh! It feels so good to have my fingers on the keyboard without having to worry about anything school-related. Sad that it won't last for long. Anyway, what's up guys?! Lately, a lot of you have been asking why I left the blogosphere 1) I didn't and have no plans of leaving 2) I'm still working on my multi-tasking skills 3) We have really bad internet connection. Although I don't update as much as I do before, I am still thankful for those who continuously support my blog. I'll try to be more consistent on 2015 and to give you quality entertaining blog posts. I have so many things to tell you but I'll save it for my "Year-End Post" tomorrow. For now, seat back and enjoy the pictures we took from Breathtaking Batangas.



The other day, my family and I went on a spontaneous trip to Lobo, Batangas. We were supposed to go to Baguio but since the traffic was unbearable we decided to ditch the North and head to the South instead. After all, why go with the mainstream when we can partake in a new adventure?



It may not be one of the most impressive beaches in the Philippines but it does have the best sunset view - fiery orange, searing reds, hot as the sun yellow with a hint of indigo of the night. Two words? PURE HEAVEN. We arrived in our first stop at around 5 in the afternoon just in time to witness this breathtaking scenery. 


The next day, we took a 30-minute drive to Malabrigo Point Lighthouse



 If the sun weren't directly hitting us we could have stayed there for a while! 


Joe's "rocking" creation


Loving every bit of this pebble-y beach and I can't wait to come back and probably collect more heart-shaped stones. Hahaha! #notinlove 

Hope you enjoyed browsing through the pictures we took in our trip to Batangas! Breathtaking, isn't it? If you have questions regarding the directions to these places don't hesitate to ask. You can tweet me at @saskiasacro or e-mail me at saskiasacro@gmail.com. 

Happy 'almost' New Year everyone and Stay Sassy 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.