NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK (LIESE CREAMY BUBBLE HAIR COLOR REVIEW)

9 January 2017


It's a new year, a chance for a new start, and what better way to face it than with a brand-new look? Last November, I was invited to attend the launching of Liese Creamy Bubble Hair Color (BHC), the newest hair color product that is now made available in select Watson's stores nationwide. I have never heard of this Japanese hair coloring brand prior to the event, that's why I was flabbergasted when I learned that Liese is totally hassle-free and affordable because if I knew then, I would've saved myself from shelling out an obscene amount of money in salons. But like what they said, it's better late than never.

Anyway, ever since the event I've already been itching to try Liese but since I can't have my hair dyed as of the moment I asked one of my blogger besties instead. Luckily, she agreed! It's also a good time since she's always been wanting to switch up her look.


What I love most about Liese is that it can be easily done at the comfort of our homes. This is definitely perfect for Filipinas who are always on-the-go because the process is less-time consuming as compared to going to salons. So, if you're on the hunt for a great, convenient and affordable hair color product, continue reading through this post to know more about Liese Creamy BHC.


For only Php 449.00, inside Liese Bubble Hair Color box you will find: 
  • Solution 1
  • Solution 2
  • Foamer Cap
  • Gloves
  • Rinse-off Treatment 
  • Instruction Sheet


Believe it or not, with its advanced foam technology, Liese offers Filipinas an easier alternative that still results in even and vibrant colored hair in just three easy steps:


(1) Mix the formula (Solution 1 and Solution 2) in the bottle with the Foamer cap. 
Note: Don't forget to wear the gloves provided inside the box.



(2) Massage the solution into the hair. 
Note: Roots will need more time to process so start there first then slowly pull the color through the ends.



(3) Rinse the solution off after 30 minutes. 
Note: For better results, use the rinse-off treatment.


... and VIOLA!

Easy as ABC, right? So, why go to salons when we have a number of do-it-yourself options like this of Liese Creamy BHC! On Alejandrea's hair we used the Rose Tea Brown color, if you're wondering other color variants include: Raspberry Brown, Chestnut Brown, Milk Tea Brown, Milky Beige, and Marshmallow Brown. As compared to other hair coloring brand, my blogger bestie's hair remained soft and smooth and the color was evenly distributed on her hair! 

As Filipinas continue to find ways to express their individuality, Vibelle—Liese Creamy BHCs official Filipino distributor—will do its part in helping them achieve this noble goal. By bringing over this revolutionary Japanese brand to the country, the company is slowly changing how Filipinas view and practice beauty regimes.

With that, I'm sure you girls would also love to try this amazing hair coloring brand! Don't hesitate to share with me your Liese Creamy BHC experience on Twitter

Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.