MY LITTLE SLICE OF HEAVEN

19 February 2017













To you, rooftops might not mean too much. To me, it’s a little slice of heaven on earth.

This is the place where I usually go to when I want get away from the expectations, the conversations, the noise, the (social) media, and the pressure. A place where I get to unwind, meditate and conceive new ideas for the blog or even songs. Whenever I'm up there it's as if nothing else exists and my mind is freed to simply take the moment in. There is nothing wrong with moving away from anything that distracts you from contemplating on life once in a while. It can be through reading a book, going for a long walk, taking a dip in the pool or eating a hearty meal. Trust me, carving out a little solitude can make a world of difference.

So, what does your slice of heaven look like? Tweet me!

GET THE LOOK

Top  H&M | Palazzo Pants  Jellybean | Flat Shoes  Etienne Agner | Headpiece  Mel's Collection



Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.