LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD AT ART IN ISLAND

28 September 2018

With all the hustle and bustle going on around me, it's good to unwind a bit and just let loose. What better way to do that than to spend a day at Art In Island? The first time I heard about the interactive museum was through my friends who shared photos on social media and since then I always wanted to go. Well, talk about answered prayers because just last week I was invited by Wish 107.5 for a Bloggers Meet which comes with a free pass to Art In Island. Despite the indecisive weather, I still opted to attend because not only am I in dire need of a break but also, it occurred to me that my blog had been on its longest hiatus and I can't let that happen anymore.



I'm ecstatic to share with everyone that I'm officially a Wish 107.5 App Blogger. I don't want to spoil the details but you'll definitely know more about it in the coming months. Exciting times! Honestly, I'm very grateful for this opportunity because this somewhat paved a way for me to finally come back to blogging (for good, this time) and bond more with my blogger buddy, Kirs. I just realized that all along I've been waiting for a little push and here it is.


During the event, the CEO of 1K Solutions Inc. Mr. Noel Peralta Jr. talked us through our role as WishCard bloggers and this was also the part wherein we got to sign the Memorandum of Agreement. Afterwards, sumptuous snacks were served courtesy of Cafe' Minou. I honestly forgot what this was called but I heard it's their best-seller! Anyway, keep scrolling down to witness my most awaited part of the event.


Before anything else, here's something you need to know before taking a trip to the Biggest 3D Interactive Art Museum in the Philippines:

✔ Art In Island is located at #175 15th Avenue, Brgy. Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines. It's a a 10-minute walk from Ayala-Cubao MRT Station but I suggest you hail a cab or book a Grab car instead which will cost around ₱60.00 to ₱100.00. Safety is our top priority!
✔ The museum opens every Tuesdays to Sundays (and holidays) from 9:30AM to 9:30PM. Last call for ticket selling is at 8:00PM.
✔ Entrance fee for adults usually cost ₱500.00 and ₱400.00 for students, PWDs and senior citizens. What about for the bulilits below 3ft, you ask? They're free of charge!
✔ Make sure to wear or bring socks because shoes and slippers are not allowed inside to avoid any damages in their artworks. No worries about where to leave your footwear because they have a counter dedicated for that.
✔ Bring extra energy! Like what I've mentioned earlier, it's the "Biggest 3D Interactive Museum in the Philippines" so expect to finish wandering around and taking pictures for roughly two hours or so.
✔ If you have further questions you can contact Art In Island through landline: (02) 421 1356 or e-mail: artinisland@gmail.com.




This is the second time I visited Art In Island in a span of seven days, I had such a great time during the blogger's meet with Kirs that I decided to go for another visit and share this experience with my boyfriend. I also grabbed this opportunity to take lots and lots of pictures to share with everyone.


Art In Island will let your imagination run wild with their featured themes, which includes:
  • Aquatic Adventures 
  • Journey to the Jungle 
  • Winter Wonderland 
  • Religious World of Art 
  • Dungeons of the Ancient Times
  • Magical and Mysterious Walls 
My personal favorite would have to be the Religious World of Art. By the way, once you're there don't forget to catch their amazing 5-minute light show that happens in one of their showrooms. It starts every 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM.












Art In Island is not your typical museum, it offers realistic artworks that allow you to take part by capturing pictures that stimulates your imagination. There's just something really special and endearing about it that keeps me from coming back. If you want to take a break from "reality", this is definitely the place to go. Now it's time to immerse yourself in a world of wonder... and of course, don't forget to share your experience with me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.


Stay Sassy!

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.