Philippines Fashion Week SS14: Menswear Collection

27 October 2013



It's another not-so typical Sunday afternoon... I was lucky enough to be invited by PhFW itself to attend one of their shows at SMX Convention Center which features talented designers such as Anthony Nocom, Chris Jasler, M Barretto, Ulysses King and many more... 





What's Philippine Fashion Week without my bi-ef-ef? This is by far my favorite picture of Nicole and I. We look very sophisticated and mature. Well, comparing it to how we are before! This is a big evolution! Thank God! 


Before the show, Me, Nicole and my blogger bestie Jamsy chilled at Cafe Bene inside SMX Convention Center. Everything was swell! Great company, great place... couldn't ask for more.


The line was crazy. So glad we went there a bit early. 




Here are the designs in action. I'm not really into menswear but I can say, I truly enjoyed the show. The designs were spectacular and you could really see the hard work each of the Filipino designers put into their collections to make a wonderful show. 


So here's what I wore to the event, I'm not going to make this lengthy since I have to rush - blogger duties! 


I really love the dress I'm wearing here, it reminds me of  Milan Fashion Week. Anyway, this dress from Clarashoppe is very comfy and at the same time extremely stylish (you'll see why in a little while). I tried channeling a Parisian look by topping off this lovely dress with a knitted cardigan from Gap and Mary Jane Heels from Steve Madden




The cut-out made this dress Philippine Fashion Week worthy. Thanks a bunch Clarashoppe!


Oh hey. Anyone knows any effective dieting tips? I badly needed one now. Lol! Random needs...



Whenever I wear this bag, I always remember my good friend telling me "kailan mo ba balak i-plantsa yan?" Hahahaha! This bag is not supposed to be ironed, btw. It's part of the design... Just saying!


With Marcio my future _______. *wink wink*


When I was a little girl, I always dreamed of attending Fashion shows here in the Philippines. I think it's just how we are when we were younger, we love to dream. Anyway, It was all just that until summer of this year whilst I got the chance to watch Michael Cinco's show. After that day I realized, everything is possible if you really put your heart and mind into it. Blogging definitely helped me in reaching my dreams and it brought me closer to my full potential. And of course, this wouldn't be possible without all your support. So, thank you!

Stay Sassy! 

3 comments

  1. Wow. Cool experience! And by the way, that guy is so cute! Hahaha :))


    Please check out my new post. Hope I could see you on my blog :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.