TRAVELING WITH LUX

5 June 2016


If you're one of my readers and if you follow me on my social media accounts you pretty much already know that I love traveling a lot especially around the Philippines. I got used to my friends calling me "Saskia Lakwatsera" or asking me "So, where's your next destination?", I guess I would have to thank my travel-junkie parents for their influence. Which is why sometimes they really can't blame me for being always on-the-go because part of it came from them. Needless to say, I just can't stay put in one place.



Traveling has many benefits, it is no wonder a number of people love to travel nowadays. I, myself, consider traveling as a routine lifestyle. I love how it does not only provide fun and adventure but it also provides marvelous insights and enlightens our minds. It also gives us the opportunity to disconnect from our regular life and increase our resourcefulness through gaining new experiences. Plus if you're traveling with family or friends it definitely create memories for a lifetime.



But aside from these benefits, traveling also has its downside. The actual travel part, the trains, plains, buses, taxis, cars, and boats, can be exhausting. So many times, I've experienced travel fatigue especially during long trips. That is why it is very important for me to take a shower with LUX Perfumed Body Wash once we get to the destination. Its perfume scent and silk protein extracts which targets my innermost skin cells make me feel fresh and relaxed all throughout the day and night. Ever since I discovered LUX Perfumed Body Wash and Bar Soap, I can never travel anywhere without it. With fine fragrances crafted by Perfume Experts from New York, London and Paris, LUX offers different scents to choose from such as Magical Spell, Soft Touch, White Impress and Love Forever. And don't get me started with the price because it is super affordable! LUX Perfumed Body Wash and Bar Soap Collection ranges from P19.50 SRP to P125 SRP and is available in leading department stores, supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.



Get the look:

Denim Skirt: Guess Jeans | Top: Stradivarius | Shades: Rayban


Do share with me on Twitter that one thing you can't travel without :) 

Stay Sassy! 

Post a Comment

© Saskia Sacro. Design by FCD.